Solar toys for kids - The original transformer toys.
Solar Toys For Kids
- 4Kids Entertainment (commonly known as 4Kids) is a Worldwide International American film and television production company. It is known for English-dubbing Japanese anime, specializing in the acquisition, production and licensing of children's entertainment around the United States.
- The Sport Ju-Jutsu system for kids is designed to stimulate movement and to encourage the kids natural joy of moving their bodies. The kids train all exercises from Sport Ju-Jutsu but many academys leave out punches and kicks for their youngest athlethes.
- Solar is an American fictional comic book character. Originally known as Doctor Solar, Man of the Atom, he first appeared in a comic book published by Gold Key Comics in the 1960s.
- Relating to or denoting energy derived from the sun's rays
- Of, relating to, or determined by the sun
- relating to or derived from the sun or utilizing the energies of the sun; "solar eclipse"; "solar energy"
- "Solar" is a musical composition attributed to Miles Davis on the studio album Walkin', considered a modern jazz standard. There is disagreement concerning the exact pronunciation of the tune (|?sol?r| or |?solar|).
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
Around the corner in the House Of Pi
mmm… approximation of Pieeee…
Although not on any particular schedule, the days generally begin with medications. You know you've got a troublesome HMO when their "healthcare" is Prescription DuctTape! Just kidding: ducktape actually helps considerably more than many other solutions for StinkFinger. Have you met StinkFinger? He's an evil digit, a naughty appendage, a bad poker… but the ductape works to ensure he'll keep his warts to himself. His friend StinkFoot, on the other hand… well, not another hand, but rather another foot…
Some people are not so keen on long-distance travel. But if their home affords them a grand view of the world outside their windows, they might watch the stars and planets go whizzing by. As the planes, trains, ships, trucks, bicycles, and all other modes of transportation flow past the window in the nearby neighborhoods and waterways and air lanes, so, too, the celestial dome marches and spins along its axes, becoming more visible during the nights. A passing space station, a few streaks of meteors, sunlight reflected from the faces of planets in the solar system, and perpetually radiating starlight all fade into obscurity during the daytime traffic, but return at twilight to reclaim their glorious vault. To stay in one place and view the cycles of the seasons, the calendars, and the celestial dome as they fluctuate through their orderly and chaotic phases: is that not itself a form of travelling, as the window in the home in the neighborhood on the planet in space is actually hurtling through the cosmos at velocities of dozens or even hundreds of kilometers per second, relative to the other stars, other worlds, other galaxies. Nobody is ever still.
Squaring the circle, circling the square, finding the approximate proportions. The straight line is merely the circle with an infinite radius; the arrow of time flows in what appears to be a straight line, but the cycles might come 'round again if they're given an indefinite amount of time in which to return. And then they woke up.
Ignite the incense, take the medicines, remember the friends, play the games. Toys and guys and drugs and men and music and fairies and leather and queers and art and games and dudes and dildos and fellows and videos and then there was a party...
Toy on fire (46/365)
My kid got this fire truck for christmas from his grandparents. We put it in the top shelf of his room for a few months, but now we let him have it. It is actually a water pistol as well, and therefore better fit for summer.
In the background: A few IKEA solar powered garden lanterns. I hid the battery pack behind the firetruck. On their own they proved not to be powerful enought, so I added an overhead flash with a CTO gel.
Straight above the camera there is a second flash, shot through a Lumiquest style DIY softbox. Both of the strobes are triggered with Cactus V4 radio triggers.
Finally the lights on the truck flash with a rate close to 3Hz. To get the most out of them I dragged the shutter for one second. My estimate is that this gave me 2-3 flashes per photo.
mechanical toys for children
best girls toys 2011
alex toys kitchen
how to make toys for kids
hellboy plush toys
cheap toys wholesale